Friday, September 4, 2009

Chicago Triahlon fatness

For those of you who have seen my 2009 Chicago Triathlon Pictures, I want to make a disclaimer... The round tubular shape around my waistline was NOT any kind of performance enhancing device. It was, in fact, an anomoly in the manufaturing of my race clothing. Apparently a tube of cellulite, comprised of refined ingredients from hundreds of cakes, bowls of ice cream, chocolate bars, converted sugars, and animal fat, concentrated into what is known as "a muffin top" was sewn in to the race top I was wearing, unbeknownst to me.

The makers of Zoot athletic clothing and TYR athletic were not available for comment for this blog posting. Repeated calls to their customer service line, to discuss the appearance of this odd, tubular shape, were not returned.

No comments: